Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Somedays, I just wish I had a car. (Or a lot of money.)

Oh my dear readers, I've been absent the past few days (.....if there is anyone crazy enough out there to keep reading this blog, that is. I could just be writing for the voices in my head.)

Regardless, I have spent the past 24 hours flying to and from Pgh International Airport, yet again. And do I have a fabulous story (or two!) to tell all of you.

But that will have until tomorrow, when my brain is working a little better.

For now I will just say that there are moments - like this evening, when I got off the plane at LGA, totally fatigued, and had to schelp my way into the city to take the Path back to Jersey - when I desperately wish that I had a car. Or a lot of money to have a driver. How easy life could then be!

Alas, our struggles make us stronger.

Time for bed now. A teaser from tomorrow's story? Oxygen masks are complimentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment